Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My father 56 years old has been suffering from rheumatic heart disease in recent months, diarrhea and vomiting. What to eat what I heard La `What is the extreme sense of failure

lumps in his stomach feeling

really do not know how to do ah

I am a person engaged in medical work for many years, but also a sad person, in my degree over these years, alone and magic to fight rheumatic heart disease over 40 years. Hospital emergency treatment, critical condition notice, which I have already used to it. Xunyiwenyao in the course of 40 years, I've tried a variety of Western medicine, Chinese medicine, can be said to have hundreds of doctors, drug money, Yu Wan, but with little success, coupled with the previous year with the Chi, Italy, and Japan to the end is sad keep poor House, by as dead wood.

1997 Chinese New Year, I have the \At that time, I was suffering in a hurry, shortness of breath, liver pain, edema, embolism, 14 days after taking the drug, these symptoms have been significantly reduced or completely disappeared; and, for many years been troubled by my poor sleep, loss of appetite, fatigue, purple lips and other symptoms were improved. Now, I road with ease, in high spirits, his family says I'm suddenly much younger.

Xi'an patients

other symptoms of a new failure more serious than this, to Gastroenterology

No comments:

Post a Comment