Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My husband had heart disease, but not terrible bad off these days stay up late yesterday, said his heart beat quickly difficult subject, I would like to ask what medicine should eat ah

my husband had heart disease, but not terrible bad off these days stay up late yesterday, said his heart beat quickly difficult subject, I would like to ask what medicine should eat ah

Hello, heart There are many types of diseases, I do not know What type of heart attack patients? for diagnosis of heart disease, we recommend early treatment and timely hospital treatment, usually to avoid fatigue, rest time, periodic review, to understand the effects of treatment and recovery . I hope my answers help you bring, I wish you health. Ydw

to see a doctor quickly ah !!!

see your doctor

eat half of heart disease or Salvia miltiorrhiza tablets pills

old? there is no history of heart disease? best done under the under the ECG clear cause

No comments:

Post a Comment